Established in 2000, IGNIS Innovation Inc. has become the leading independent supplier of technology for AMOLED displays. Our unique approach to improving the image quality of emissive displays is based on compensation algorithms for nonuniformity and image sticking and have been recognized across the industry for offering unparalleled performance.
- Develop, test and deploy code
- Maintain an existing code database
- Test and debug software and hardware related issues in our lab
- Work with other researchers to develop and refine algorithms
- Keep your eye out for opportunities to improve our products
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or the equivalent College Degree/Diploma
- Three or more years of relevant software development experience (including co-op placements)
- Experience in C++ development
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in any of the following: C#, .Net, openGL, Google test, Android studio, Lua, SWIG, MATLAB, Google protobuf and SVN
- Knowledge of embedded hardware
- Experience in design and debugging embedded software
- Software testing and verification experience
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Working knowledge of digital displays and/or video
What You Will Get
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits include paid vacation and participation in the company health, dental and vision plan
- Flexible hours in a relaxed and innovative work environment
If this sounds like you please complete our job posting form with cover letter and resume (including any extra software or hardware projects you have done on your own time).
*IGNIS welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.